5.5.11

Meet Zoe Foster

We here at Woodford and Co have a zillion amazing hot talented friends that keep us inspired and on our toes. 


Meet Zoe Foster also known as @zotheysay.
 A self confessed author, journalist, blogger, copywriter and astronaut. A petite package of wit, charm, spark and intelligence. How can i prove this???? If your not already following her you should. Miss Foster is a die hard twittering fool that can keep you laughing out loud on a daily basis. She is a literary genius, seriously if you haven't read her novel "Playing The Field" then your nobodies business. Her step by step guide on landing a dude, "Textbook Romance" is more important then French Vogue and she is the editor of a beauty website called primped.com.au, a website that has so much glorious content you will be oohing and ahhhing while at the same time wishing you looked like Isabel Lucas. And if that wasn't enough she is about to release her new book in June called Amazing Face. Something my haggard face will be snapping up quick smart. Oh yeah and watch out for her Woodford & Co Wardrobe on her book tour......



What does the elusive Zoe Foster look like?? Want to meet the women behind the words??? Read on.......






Has being pretty affected your credibility in the literary world, as most writers are rather unattractive......

You're kidding right? Have you even seen Stephen King? What a dish.

How much time do you spend @zotheysay insead of actually writing???


Not enough!!

No, wait. 

Too much!!!

Oh, but I do love to play on Twitter and Tumblr. It's like lollies for my brain and my typing fingers.



(If you are asking on behalf of my publisher/boss: Around four minutes a day.)


If I was the inspiration for one of your books who would I be??? Be very very careful.........

You'd be the protagonist's delightful, sassy, clever, successful, gorgeous best friend, of course!
Or the President of the USA.

Is there a lot of pressure being a style icon???

Sheree Commerford, what in the name of Grug are you doing asking ME that? I am not a style icon! I am an author who spends her time in grubby tracksuit pants, trying to find a t-shirt or hoody that will prevent her having to wear a bra so she may go get her coffee in the morning and not terrify the locals.  Sometimes I am required to gussy up and look pretty at events (a refreshing change from having to attend 10 a week), and then I put in effort, yes, but generally I find fashion hard. It's like maths - these shoes plus those pants plus that shirt and that belt and those earrings - and I was always horrible at maths. Better at hair and makeup. Much easier. No chance of it not fitting, either.

Would it be possible to set my brother up on a blind date with you?

While I am sure Junior Von Commerford is a marvellous specimen, I am happily (deliriously, dizzyingly) taken.

Any design tips for us here at W&Co???


"Do more of what you do, because everything you do is awesome." I still remember seeing your first range and saying to myself, "I want one of everything." I didn't live up to that promise, but I definitely bought a few pieces. I still dream of that backless tartan top, too. WHY DID I NOT BUY IT. What a dingus!

Does it annoy you when your friends have bad grammaarrrr?

I disowned my mother for misplacing an apostrophe. 
That answer your question?  





No comments:

Post a Comment