20.6.11

Woodford Wedding

The beautiful Lilly McDowell (more about her later) and her future husband Charlie Walton let me be a part of their beautiful family wedding on Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. It was about as Woodford as a wedding could get and i was lucky enough to make the beautiful frocks that her matron of honour and bridesmaid wore. For the whole story check out http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/photogallery/lilly-and-charlie



In the eleven years i have known my dear friend Lils i have never seen her as beautiful as she looked on this day. I know this sounds cliche but i could not tear my eyes off her. It was intense. She was someone truly happy. If I was wearing Carolina Herrera I think I would be truly happy.


The beautiful Kate Danson in her Woodford frock watches with Lils mum the fabulous Mary Steenburgen.


My very good looking husband Sam Elsom also made the bespoke tuxedo worn by the groom Charlie Walton. Ummm dashing anyone?





















1 comment:

  1. Wow, this Woodford Wedding was so enchanting. It was an interesting post for me and this is why every little detail of this outstanding ceremony has created a stir in my heart. I would love to have such pretty ceremony and have already started making the list of the prettiest wedding venues NYC. I wonder if you have any recommendations for the right locations!

    ReplyDelete